Tue Oct 12 CEST (7 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Oct 12 2:00am - Tue Oct 12 12:00pm
Étoile Business Center in Paris
21-25 Rue Balzac, 75008 Paris, France
The Marketplace for Insurance Technologies
We established itself as a leading event for players engaged in the digital transformation of the insurance sector .
A day bringing together 300 decision-makers from the Top 100 insurance companies , buyers and users of IT and digital solutions with identified projects and their suppliers of technological solutions .
With its program of conferences and thematic workshops, We provides its visitors with answers to the challenges of technologies applied to the insurance business: management, compliance, support, business transformation, customer experience, digital distribution , operational efficiency, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) .
Thematic workshops and testimonials from insurers, you will nourish yourself.
Discover the 4 themes of the workshops
• CONTROL YOUR ACTIVITY AND MANAGE PERFORMANCE
• Compliance with the most recent regulations (ex: DDA, IFRS, Eckert Law, LABFT ...)
• Implementation and enrichment of the Data Quality system
• Data valuation to better detect, monitor risk, and automate your processes
• Automation of accounting and financial processes
• Robotization, artificial intelligence and RPA at the service of operational performance
SECURE AND ENHANCE YOUR DATA
• Establishment of high-quality storage and operating infrastructures capable of securing data against cyber-attacks.
• Reinforcement of the information system to comply with standards and regulations (RGPD, Solvency 2, the business recovery plan, etc.) .
• Optimization of flows and processes to reduce response times (Time To Market).
• Levers for improvement against insurance fraud.
• Incorporate new technologies (artificial intelligence, connected objects or blockchain) into your offers and business processes .
• Develop your customer relationship with mobile applications.
• Chatbots: a revolution in terms of customer relations between insurers and policyholders.
• Relevance and quality of customer journeys, the key to a successful customer experience.
• Develop its claims management towards a service offering.
• Unify management systems for compensation, underwriting and customer base to improve the quality and access to information.
• RoboticProcessAutomation (RPA): exploiting its potential.
• Automated claims management to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and save money.
You will attend 2 operational conferences on sector news
Hiscox Europe, Cyber Market Manager
National Mutual OF Hospitallers, General Director
CAPGEMINI, SOGETI ESEC Ile-de-France Director, Manager of the Cyber Security and Risk Consulting Division
Accenture, Managing Director Insurance
AGPM, Director of the Information Systems
• EB Partners
• Sunlight Solutions
• L'argus de l'assurance
• L'usine Digitale
• L'usine Nouvelle