Wed Dec 1 CET - Thu Dec 2 CET (7 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Dec 1 2:00am - Thu Dec 2 11:00am
Grand Hyatt Berlin
Marlene-Dietrich-Platz 2, 10785 Berlin, Germany
A private hub for principals, family members and trusted executives of distinguished family businesses
The year 2021 has been a time of great opportunity. Action items once set aside, have been pushed to the top of the agenda. Family and business priorities have been re-examined and re-aligned. And if one thing is for certain, it's that when times get tough, it's the core foundations of a family business - strong leadership, commitment to values and strategic long-term thinking that legacies are made of.
With 86% of family businesses expecting growth in 2022, join us for the 18th European Families in Business Forum as we step out of the looking glass to celebrate, resilience, leadership and our people.
Through a series of case studies, discussions and breakouts find out what strategies’ families are implementing to sustain the achievements of the past two years. From professionalising family governance, to the rapid paradigm shift where profit needs to be aligned with purpose. Hear first-hand experiences from families who have developed new ways of thinking, about the future of their businesses.
Benefits of attending:
• Uncover how generational difference is empowering and transforming family business.
• Find out how a fresh perspective can be the difference between success and failure.
• Realign with the latest trends impacting family businesses.
• Ensure your family business formula will continue bringing lasting success.
• Hear first-hand experiences from some of the world’s foremost family businesses.
• Share and ask questions freely in a safe harbour environment.
• Connect and collaborate with your peers.
• Institut auf dem Rosenberg