|Event Date||Thu Oct 29 EDT - Fri Oct 30 EDT (about 1 year ago)|
For the first time in its history, the Thomson Reuters Institute is pleased to present the 19th Annual Law Firm COO & CFO Forum as an immersive, two-day, virtual experience for our loyal conference partners and guests. The premier (inter)national summit for eponymous title holders and their peers, the Law Firm COO & CFO Forum continues its tradition of comprehensive professional education and networking opportunities for the Am Law 200 and beyond.
Why You Should Attend?
• The Law Firm COO & CFO Forum is the premier gathering of eponymous title holders and their executive brethren from throughout the AmLaw 200.
• Our forum addresses key developments and trends impacting the business of law.
• We leverage industry-leading Thomson Reuters analytics to offer robust and substantive portraits of the North American legal market.
• Conference attendees are able to network and engage their colleagues throughout three days of (in)formal dialogue.
• As a takeaway, attendees can expect practical advice for improving one's productivity and anticipating firm needs in 2020 and beyond.
Who Should Attend?
• Law Firm Chief Operating Officers
• Law Firm Chief Financial Officers
• Law Firm Executive Directors
• Law Firm Directors of Finance
• Law Firm Directors of Operations
James W. Jones
Senior Fellow, Center on Ethics and the Legal Profession, Georgetown University Law Center
Former Executive Director & Chief Operating Officer, Jenner & Block LLP
Head of Advisory Services, Law Firm Group, Citi Private Bank
Martin Neil Baily
Bernard L. Schwartz Chair in Economic Policy Development, The Brookings Institute
National Political Correspondent, NPR & Contributor, Fox News Channel
• Iridium Technology
• First American
• Lawyers Travel
• Major Lindsey & Africa
• Western Union
• Coretech Leasing