Mon Nov 8 GMT - Tue Nov 9 GMT (about 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Nov 8 4:00am - Tue Nov 9 6:30am
Crowne Plaza Marlow
Fieldhouse Ln, Marlow SL7 1GJ, UK
Delivered in association with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), the Alternative Accountancy Strategic IT Conference will demonstrate how your firm can build the business case to adopt technology and tackle the internal cultural challenges faced when developing a digital strategy.
The content is written by the accountancy market, for the accountancy market and is completely focused on the needs, and budgets, of mid-tier practices. All speakers, case studies and solutions are appropriate to the size, challenges, budgets and experiences of mid-market practices.
• How can you navigate the technology, security and management challenges of an agile workforce?
• What role should the CIO/IT director play in the firm and where should innovation sit?
• What does the next generation workforce want from firms, from the workplace and from technology?
• How can both managing partners and IT leaders take your people, your workplace and your practice forward post-pandemic?
Managing Director, Leadership Specialist and Mentor, Procedor Ltd
Technology and Innovation Director, BHP Chartered Accountants
Director, BDO UK
Accountant , Old Mill
Director, National Client Solutions, Crowe UK
Managing Director, TheGroGroup
Head of IT, Mitchell Charlesworth
Founder and Director, Farnell Clarke
CEO, Gerald Edelman
Accountant, Barnes Roffe
Managing Partner, BHP
Managing Partner, MMG Archbold
Managing Partner, Bright Grahame Murray
Deputy Managing Director, Duncan Toplis
Partner – Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, MGR
Partner, Moore Kingston Smith
Partner, Goodman Jones
Managing Director, T-Tech
Audit Manager, Bright Grahame Murray
Chief Information Officer, Haysmacintyre LLP
• Advance Track Outsourcing
• App Advisory Plus
• Fibre CRM
• HW Technology Limited
• Money Penny
• Pay Dashboard
• Wolters Kluwer