Thu Mar 4 HKT (8 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Mar 4 2:00am - Thu Mar 4 3:00am
|Location||Online, China - Hong Kong (SAR)|
Growth in Central Asia is expected to recover to 3.1% in 2021, supported by a modest rise in commodity prices and foreign direct investment, as the region deepens its integration with China's Belt and Road Initiative. While forecasts for China expect growth of 7.9% in 2021. This webinar series will discuss and debate the investment opportunities in North and Central Asia, along this BRI corridor.
Key discussion points throughout the presentations include:
• What are the major investment needs in 2021 along the Belt and Road?
• How quickly can Central Asia’s economies recover from COVID-19?
• What can the governments of China and Central Asia do to encourage investment back into this BRI corridor?
• What are the biggest opportunities and challenges of the BRI for global investors?
• What sectors will recover the fastest, for example - how are mining companies taking advantage of the increased demand for metals and minerals from the many proposed BRI related projects?
CEO, Jinchuan Group International Resources Co. Ltd
Chief Executive Officer, Asia Frontier Capital
CEO – Greater China, United Overseas Bank
Deputy Chairman, Corporate Banking, Halyk Bank
Non-Executive Director, Battery Metals Technologies LTD
• Batter Metals Technologies