Wed Jan 12 CET (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Jan 12 8:00am - Wed Jan 12 11:05am
In co-operation with supporting organisations, the ECBC and the EBRD, this interactive and informative event will bring together issuers, investors, intermediaries and policymakers from across central and eastern Europe to discuss the outlook for the region’s growing covered bond market.
The 2022 CEE Covered Bond Briefing will be an ideal opportunity for key stakeholders in the market to convene and to take stock of the current environment, the impact of the Covid19 crisis on the region’s covered bonds and to chart the way forward for the market in months and years to come.
• Impact of the current macro environment on liquidity, issuance and spreads of CEE covered bonds
• The role of covered bonds as CEE economies seek to fund their recoveries in the wake of the Covid 19 crisis
• Update on implementation of the Covered Bond Directive across the region
• The development of new and nascent covered bond jurisdictions in CEE.
Secretary General, European Covered Bond Council (ECBC)
Deputy Secretary, European Covered Bond Council (ECBC)
Editorial Consultant, Euromoney and GlobalCapital Conferences
Associate Director, EBRD
• European Bank
• European Covered Bond Council