|Event Date||Thu Aug 25 EDT (in 3 months)|
Rise New York
43 W 23rd St, New York, NY 10010, USA
Agents still represent over 53% of P&C insurance premiums and at least 87% of life insurance premiums (III). As the mature InsurTechs continue to gain market share, it is clear that they cannot ignore the agent channel. In fact, InsurTechs like Hippo and Bestow have dedicated agent programs.
In a world where InsurTechs work with agents and traditional carriers now have Direct-to-Consumer options growing in popularity, the concept of being a digital distributor is no longer about online portals. Insurers need to focus on agent productivity and truly differentiated products that embed insurance into the buying experience.
Join us as we discuss the future of digital distribution.
Who Should Attend?
• Distribution: CRO, Managing Directors, and VPs
• Analytics: VPs, Directors, and Managers in Analytics
• Data Science and Architects: VPs, Directors, and Managers of Data Science and Enterprise Architecture
• Underwriting: CUOs, VPs, Directors, and Managers of Underwriting
• Policy Admin: VPs, Directors, and Mangers of Policy Administration
• InsurTech Founders and Executives
• Innovation Leaders: VPs, Directors, and Managers of Innovation
• Corporate Ventures: Managing Directors, Principals, and Associates in Corporate Ventures Capital
• VCs and Angel Investors
InsurTechNY’s mission is to bring together carriers, brokers, startups, and investors to help accelerate the digital transformation of the Insurance industry in the greater New York region. We do this by facilitating new relationships and sharing insights from influencers within the industry through hosting 6 educational and networking events a year (est. every 2 months).