Wed May 26 UTC - Thu May 27 UTC (25 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed May 26 6:30am - Thu May 27 8:25am
The Finance Hive Digital Week: Technology on the Trading Desk is part of a series of peer-to-peer discussion-based forums, hosted by The Finance Hive.
We will be inviting 40 Fixed Income trading heads based in the UK and Europe, keeping the community small enough so you can have relevant and useful discussions, and big enough to ensure a variety of opinions and experiences. Vendor participation on certain tables is exclusively limited to solution providers that have been recommended by our members.
Topics are generated by in-depth research with our buy side members. The talking points below represent an outline for the discussions, but the questions addressed in each session stem from bespoke research with each individual once they have selected their table:
• Building a best-in-class centralised data infrastructure
• Standardizing your new issuance process
• Adding value through a fixed income EMS
• What makes good TCA? Reviewing buy side methodologies
• Setting the standard for fixed income automation (Beginner to moderate levels of automation)
• Advanced fixed income automation beyond rates (Moderate to advanced levels of automation)
• Maximizing liquidity through alternative trading protocols
• Developing an effective strategy for Portfolio Trading