Fri May 1 MDT - Sat May 2 MDT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Fri May 1 10:30am - Sat May 2 7:00pm
333 E Cullumber Ave Gilbert, AZ 85234, USA
The Financial Coaching Symposium 2020 - The Financial Coaching Symposium is a three-day, business intensive for financial coaches designed to up your game and take your business to the next level.
The Symposium was created by industry leaders Kelsa and Michael Dickey, who began Fiscal Fitness Phoenix more than a decade ago from their dining room table. It is now a six-figure business. They believe the key difference between successful coaches and those who are not is passion.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE SYMPOSIUM:
You will not leave this conference with a list of things to do: You will leave this conference with a list of things already accomplished. We have all been to conferences where you sit in a large room, listen to a parade of speakers, take booklets full of notes, and leave with a ton of ideas to execute on your own. The Symposium is structured so general sessions are followed by implementation time. We want you to put into action what you’ve just heard and create something right after you’ve been inspired by a speaker or learned a new skill. Real learning comes from doing and the Symposium will have you learning and doing.
EXPAND YOUR NETWORK:
Come ready to work, grow your coaching network, learn from your peers, and evolve your coaching business. We have seen time and time again in the Financial Coach Academy how the individual experiences and knowledge each person brings to the group can elevate everyone’s business. The Symposium will do the same. While we will have marketing, business, tax, and financial experts on hand, the true value will be working on your business with 40 other coaches right by your side.
Topics and Sessions at the Symposium
In addition to the connections you’ll make, here are a few of the topics and lessons at this year’s Symposium:
• Kolbe Assessment: How to take take action and coach your clients according to the Kolbe method
• Coaching with Empathy by business coach Vanessa Shaw
• Creating Corporate Wellness Proograms with Shane Robson-Smith
• Improve Your Coaching Soft Skills with Relationship and Money Coach Adam Kol
• Embrace Your Natural Communication and Selling Style with The Torch Theater: Longform Improv Training Center
• A breakout session tailored to experienced coaches
• A breakout session for financial coaches in the early stages of their business
• Creating (and Maintaining) a Killer Website with Amy Royce of 1000 Words Marketing
• Open Q & A with Financial Coaches Kelsa Dickey and Jill Emmanuel
• So much more!