Wed Jan 26 CET (about 16 hours ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Jan 25 6:00pm - Tue Jan 25 6:00pm
New technologies, regulations, increasing demand for digital services in a fast market - how can the bank of tomorrow use these developments and benefit from them? Discuss with our experts:
• How does the bank of the future look like and what must traditional banks be aware of?
• How can banks protect themselves against fraud and financial crime?
• Request to Pay (R2P): The chance for banks to become No. 1 at POS or Buy Now Pay Later
• Increasing regulation: what is in store for us?
• Cryptocurrencies: what are the opportunities and risks for banks?
• Negative Interest Rate
Regional Director Germany & Switzerland, Finastra
Geschäftsführer Finastra International GmbH, Regional Business Solutions Manager Europe Core Banking, Finastra
Director Client Delivery & Implementation (Payments), Finastra
Geschäftsführer Finastra Deutschland, Senior Manager GSC Core Banking SaaS, Finastra