|Event Date||Wed Nov 17 EST (20 days ago)|
• What are a firm’s obligations for daily portfolio compliance?
• Critical drivers – US and European perspectives
• How CCOs and COOs will manage ESG operations and reporting
• COP26 – what carbon reduction means to an investment practice
• New opportunities: ESG compliance services, differentiating with ESG metrics
The role of international standards to ensure data comparability
2021 is proving to be a watershed year for ESG in the investment world.
Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) imposes mandatory ESG disclosure in Europe and ESG focused Risk Alerts from the US SEC have now put a fine point on questions for the industry – not only how to adapt to changing regulation, but also how to manage increasingly stringent ESG compliance requirements and pivot to gain competitive advantage.
Join Linedata’s Matt Grinnell, Heitman’s Laura Craft and Rebecca Healey, Managing Partner, Redlap Consulting, for this 60-minute webinar.