Thu Jul 8 UTC (3 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Jul 8 4:00am - Thu Jul 8 7:00am
The event will adhere to all UK government guidelines & local regulations. In the event that restrictions are still in place after June 21st, Bisnow will be taking all necessary precautions including track & trace surveys, masks, hand sanitiser, capped attendance and more.
What You'll Learn:
• What type of deals are getting financed and how growing competition is impacting the investment market.
• How buildings are being repurposed to accommodate the demand for e-commerce users.
• Location, location, location — is there the right stock, in the right location, at the right price?
• Hear how a growing digital economy is impacting supply and demand for space creating a sub sector for industrial.
• How operators are getting creative with raw space given restrictions on B8 space.
• The impact of the reintroduction of freeports on real estate.
How You'll Do More Business: Industrial real estate has been on the rise for several years, but changing consumer behaviour has ramped up market activity, creating a new wave of manufacturing, warehouse and distribution needs for occupiers. Investor confidence remains strong, and new opportunities are coming to the market. How will industrial real estate continue to evolve to meet demands, and what sub-sectors are we seeing emerging?
• Investors, owners, developers, lenders, logistics companies, agents, occupiers, planners, architects and advisors.
Why You Should Attend:
• Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network, and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us. Join us and our expert speakers as we look to what's next for this booming sector. We're excited to be bringing the leading CRE players back together again in person, so make sure you come early for breakfast to make the most of all the networking opportunities too. This is not an event to be missed!
Head of Capital Markets UK & Director Europe, Panattoni
Director, Head of UK Logistics, Trammell Crow Company
Managing Director, Hines
Partner, K&L Gates
Global Head of Real Estate, Deliveroo
Partner, Head of Investments, Valor Real Estate Partners
CEO, UK Major Ports Group
Partner, Shakespeare Martineau
• Shakespeare Martineau
• Drees & Sommer
• K&L Gates
• Trammel Crow Company