Thu Jan 20 PST (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Jan 20 1:00pm - Thu Jan 20 5:10pm
Moreno Valley Conference Center
14075 Frederick St, Moreno Valley, CA 92553, USA
Covering the retail, industrial and multifamily sectors, this event connects the industry players who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, leasing or financing properties in the Inland Empire.
The Inland Empire is one of the most active markets in the nation. Growing e-commerce companies are taking more and more industrial space, retail developers are reinventing their centers, and demographic trends indicate that multifamily demand will continue to grow.
The conference will attract attendees from throughout Southern California and surrounding areas, including owners, developers, property managers, economic development executives, buyers and lenders who are active in the retail, industrial and multifamily sectors. Please join us to learn from and network with industry leaders.
Topics to be discussed:
• What is the economic outlook in the Inland Empire?
• How has demand for industrial properties grown and what is the outlook for new development?
• What is the availability of industrial land? How are land prices affecting future development?
• Who is developing and who is buying industrial properties in the Inland Empire?
• How have changes in e-commerce and advances in logistics impacted industrial development and design?
• How has the retail sector fared through the pandemic? Where are the strengths and weaknesses going into 2022?
• What retailers are opening and closing in the market?
• What sort of debt and equity environment should we expect through the coming year?
• What is the market seeing in terms of experiential retail, pop-ups, and nontraditional tenants?
• What is the market seeing in terms of multifamily acquisitions and new development?
• How has the pandemic impacted the multifamily sector in the Inland Empire? Which submarkets have gained an advantage and which have lost the advantage as multifamily tenant preferences have changed over the last two years?
• How are rental rates trending? What is the impact of new apartment development on rental rates and the investment market?
• What is the pipeline for future multifamily development and what impact will that have on the market?
• What has been the impact of low interest rates on the Inland Empire’s commercial real estate?
Who Is Planning to Attend:
• Owners/Developers/Investors (Retail, Industrial and Multifamily)
• Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
• Property Managers
• Asset Managers & Operators
• Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
• Special Servicers and Receivers
• Leasing & Marketing Specialists
• Investment Sales Brokers
• Title Insurers
• General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
• Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
• Service Providers to the Industrial and Retail Sectors
• Economic Development Councils
• State and Local Government Officials
• Investment Sales Brokers