Thu Mar 25 GMT (7 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Mar 25 7:00am - Thu Mar 25 8:00am
70% of banks are reviewing their core banking platforms, according to a McKinsey survey.
Incumbent banks are facing pressing challenges: growing competition, unsustainable cost pressures, soaring customer expectations, and regulatory pressures. All amplified by the global pandemic.
To remain competitive, incumbents need to match the speed and flexibility of neobanks and fintechs who are using modern, flexible and cost-efficient technology which allows them to innovate faster and operate more efficiently. But selecting the best approach to core modernization is a complex strategic decision that requires banks to assess current capabilities, customer needs, market trends, and operational risk.
Join us live for this insightful webinar where we’ll explore best practices for transforming core banking systems.
• The current state of banks and their core banking systems
• Business, technical and operational implications of core banking transformation
• Replacing the core – choosing the path to transformation (key approaches)
• Assessing the augmentation advantage – how to start small and scale fast
• Conclusions and live Q&A session
Commercial VP, FintechOS
Global FSI Leader, Microsoft
Head of Solution Architecture, FintechOS