Wed Mar 17 PDT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Mar 17 11:00am - Wed Mar 17 8:00pm
In Trintech’s 2020 Global Financial Close Benchmark report, we found that 80% of organizations had only basic or developing automation in place to handle the manual and time-consuming activities of the financial close. A lot has changed within the last year and we saw an increased focus on automation initiatives related to the financial close as a result of the pandemic that changed the way work gets done. Now is the time to benchmark your organization’s financial close process – to compare what has changed over the last year alongside organizations across the globe.
We are creating the 2021 Global Financial Close Benchmark report that will show where finance professionals see themselves today and into the future.
Join our next webinar where Trintech will discuss:
• What impact COVID-19 had on the financial close
• How this year’s results differ from last year’s
• Where companies would like to be in 5 years’ time
• What role technology will play
• Discuss the impact COVID-19 had on the financial close
• Learn how your organization compares to your peers
• Discuss where leading organizations plan to be in 5 years’ time
• Discuss the role technology will play in digital transformations