|Event Date||Wed Jun 2 EDT (5 months ago)|
SDFCU is pleased to present a webinar that will provide an overview, discuss the steps involved in obtaining financing for your new home.
The presenters' specific focus is to answer the following:
• What to expect when purchasing a home.
• Types of home purchases and mortgage products.
• How to complete the application for a mortgage.
• Purchasing a home in the United States while you are overseas.
• Who’s who of the people involved in the loan process and the part they play.
• What is the Credit Union Home Advantage Program.
• How much money will you need for a down payment and closing costs.
• What to expect on a purchase in current Covid-19 times.
A Q & A session will follow the presentation for your specific questions.