|Event Date||Thu Oct 21 EDT (about 23 hours ago)|
335 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10017, USA
The insurance industry has one of the highest customer acquisition costs of any industry. It can cost more than seven times as much to acquire a new customer as maintaining an existing one. (ITL). However, the global protection gap is nearly $1.2 trillion. (Risk & Insurance). This means there is a lot of opportunity on the table across all lines of business for insurers.
Insurers now are seeking ways to acquire new customers that rewrite the existing rules and drive down the cost of acquisition. With affinity groups no longer in vogue, InsurTechs now represent the dominant strategy for insurers to reach new customers. Some carriers are focusing on building those innovations internally through special projects often called internal InsurTechs. Other carriers are seeking help from external InsurTechs.
Hear from the carriers that are doing it. Learn how to leverage internal and external InsurTechs to drive down the cost of acquisition and spur growth.
Who Should Attend?
• Corporate IT: CIOs, VPs, Directors, and Managers of IT and Technology
• Analytics: VPs, Directors, and Managers in Analytics
• Data Science and Architects: VPs, Directors, and Managers of Data Science and Enterprise Architecture
• Underwriting: CUOs, VPs, Directors, and Managers of Underwriting
• Policy Admin: VPs, Directors, and Mangers of Policy Administration
• InsurTech Founders and Executives
• Innovation Leaders: VPs, Directors, and Managers of Innovation
• Corporate Ventures: Managing Directors, Principals, and Associates in Corporate Ventures Capital
• VCs and Angel Investors
Co Founder, Sean Harper
Partner, Daren Moreira
Managing Director, Business Consulting, EY
Head of Innovation Delivery, AXA XL
CEO, iptiQ Americas / Swiss Re
Head of Consumer Security Ecosystem, F-Secure
Director of Sales, Advantage Go
Chief Underwriting Officer, Hippo
Principal Architect, Endava
CMO, Holmes Murphy
Partner, Locke Lord
• Advantage Go
• Eversheds Sutherland
• Locke Lord