Mon Jun 15 CEST - Tue Jun 16 CEST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Jun 15 7:00am - Tue Jun 16 11:00am
|Location||ONLINE, Vienna, Austria|
The seminar clarifies the relevant formats and technical standards in payment transactions as well as the design of external and internal payments (eg Payment Factories). The topic of security is explained in detail; We also go for online payments. You will receive important information about the selection process of payment systems and the search for suitable banking partners. For example, we look at payment specifics in different regions and discuss current trends such as blockchain and virtual accounts.
• Legislation in German and Austrian payments,
• Formats and technical standards
• Communication channels ("Bank Connectivity") and functions of payment systems including explanations on system selection
• Security in payment transactions and common procedures for online payments
• Banking alerts and electronic billing
• Digitization aspects in cash management
At the end of the seminar, you will be familiar with the relevant legal frameworks as well as the technical formats and standards in payment transactions. You will get an overview of the functions of relevant IT systems and tips for their selection. They discuss all aspects of payment transactions, from internal CO to payment factory to security measures against cybercrime, and deal with banking (keyword: electronic bank billing).
This seminar is aimed at employees in cash management as well as at all persons involved in projects on this topic (reorganization of payments, security in payment transactions, electronic banking systems, banking communication and control).
Manager, Schwabe, Ley & Greiner