|Event Date||Tue Apr 6 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
What you'll learn:
• Get insight into the city's multifamily market outlook borough by borough from industry leaders.
• With the rent moratorium soon ending, learn how quickly experts think developers and renters will regain confidence in multifamily.
• How to strategize to maximize occupancy and anticipate the return of the NY renter demographic.
• Investigate the expected transaction rate recovery and asset valuation trends that could follow a return to urban living.
• Hear from top experts on leasing confidence and development plans in 2021.
How you'll do more business:
Get the latest updates from leaders in the multifamily space to inform your multifamily game plan. Stay on the cusp of current market trends to avoid pitfalls and get the most out of the NYC recovery this summer.
Owners, developers, brokers, lawyers, accountants, consultants and anyone looking to make the most out of their NY multifamily portfolio.
Why should you attend:
It's been a tough year for NYC but the experts agree: recovery is starting. Hear from leading multifamily industry experts as they dissect the leasing, development and investment strategies you’ll need to make the most of 2021.
President & Founder, Sdkh Law
Managing Director Of Real Estate, Greystar
Senior Vice President, Investments, Lakevision Capital East
Chief Real Estate Officer, Latch