|Event Date||Tue Oct 26 EDT (8 months ago)|
From outsourced asset managers to consultant's advice, the path to net-zero for insurers is filled with third party partners, what is their role and how to choose the right ones?
Key areas of discussion
• The frequent, and best, questions that CIOs are asking their service providers about getting to net zero.
• What services asset owner need in their quests to reach net-zero and how to chose a provider.
• How net zero could lead to a reordering of relationships with third party service providers.
• What work is needed on SLAs, in light of net zero ambitions.
• Expectations on partners' stewardship activities.
• How to hold partners into account.
Head of the Sustainable Investment Team, Phoenix
Senior Portfolio Manager, Invesco Quantitative Strategies
Senior journalist, Insurance Asset Risk