|Event Date||Wed Sep 29 EDT (25 days ago)|
Increasingly pension funds are thinking beyond the scope of responsible investment to consider how impact investment can facilitate a thematic focus on improved outcomes for people, society and the environment. This webinar will consider how such an approach is impacting the investment decisions that pension funds are making.
• How are pension funds shifting focus from traditional asset classes to drive impact?
• How does fiduciary duty intersect with impact, as opposed to ESG? Is impact outside the purview of fiduciary duty?
• What are some of the 'guiding principles' that trustees can follow to pursue an impact investing strategy?
• Which external partners are pensions funds working with to formulate and measure impact investment strategies?
• What impact themes are pensions funds interested in and why?
Deputy Editor, Environmental Finance
Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
Head of Responsible Investment, London CIV
Sustainable Investment Officer, Portfolio Management, CalSTRS
Head of Responsible Investment, PGGM Investments
Director, Investor Relations, Finance in Motion