|Event Date||Fri Mar 19 EDT (7 months ago)|
The undeniable path to enduring SME relationships for Accountants and Advisers is understanding the SME client’s business; past, present and future. What action can you take to place yourself at the forefront of business planning opportunities and drive a deeper relationship? The answer rests in the financial statements and using this information as your platform to ask powerful questions, lift the bonnet on the business, and create a strong impression as a trusted adviser. It is about piercing the SME psyche to have them excited about their numbers and reaching out for professional help in goal setting and forward planning.
The plan is to demonstrate how to cut through the clutter and strip away the mystery of reading and interpreting financial statements. We introduce concepts and processes that act as bell ringers for business owners and create a desire to act on optimising their cash flow, increasing profitability, funding growth aspirations and building the enterprise value
We focus on creating a business scorecard and narrowing it down to the metrics that matter and explore the power of benchmarking and what you can do to implement.
Participants will be provided with a workbook which will be distributed prior to the webinar. Participants will be encouraged to interact with the presenter as they go through the workbook.
• Practical understanding of financial statements
• Business Lending processes and insights
• Five steps to business success
• Financial measurement tools
Benefits & Learning Outcomes:
• What drives business success.
• How to measure and improve performance through financial statements.
• How to determine the appropriate loan and likely success – quickly!
• How to add value in each client interaction
Business Leader, SME Sector