Tue Jun 15 PDT (4 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Jun 15 2:30pm - Tue Jun 15 8:00pm
What You'll Learn:
• Will central business districts relocate to the suburbs? If so, how will this impact the multifamily industry?
• What is the current supply and demand ratio for multifamily in LA? What is the current state of multifamily pricing?
• How has the pandemic changed multifamily construction and design?
• What new developments are still moving forward?
How You'll Do More Business:
• With uncertainty facing the multifamily market in Los Angeles, join industry leaders as they discuss solutions to major problems including the rental crisis, mass relocations, affordable housing, falling rents and more. Gain insights into how owners and developers are thinking about future developments and where there is room for opportunities.
Who You'll Meet:
• Financial institutions
• Government officials, and more.
What Does Your Ticket Get You: Access to all live content, panel replays on-demand, and live networking that is dynamic and actually useful. Networking tools include direct messaging, lobby chat, and speed networking which have led to over 4,000 matches this year.
CEO, Jamison Realty
Chairman & CEO, Universe Holdings
VP, Mixed-Use Development, Brookfield Properties
Founder, Chairman & CEO, Avanath Capital Management
CEO, Skid Row Housing Trust
Principal, Bueno Group
Founder and CEO, AVRP Studios
Manager of Multifamily Development and Sales, Quantum Fiber
Managing DIrector, Real Estate, NFP
CEO and Co-Founder, Brilliant
Partner, Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP
Partner, KFA Architecture
• Quantum Fiber
• Brilliant Smart Home System
• AVRP Studios
• Ervin Cohen & Jessup