|Event Date||Wed Mar 31 EDT (7 months ago)|
Why did that accountholder leave your financial institution? Which “pain points” were the culprits? How many households are unhappy – or have already decided to switch? Join us to learn the latest results and demographics from the world’s largest banking survey.
IN THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN:
• How many US households are currently switching financial institutions?
• How many additional households are unhappy and might leave soon?
• How has the pandemic affected switching?
• What primary pain points cause people to leave?
• What marketing message will win the market share in play?
Get an exclusive first peek at the very latest Rivel Banking Benchmarks, the world’s largest banking survey. It is conducted with over 200,000 consumers from over 3,000 US banking institutions. Learn what consumers say about their institutions regarding:
• Member service elements, including responsiveness, friendliness, staff training, proactivity, etc.
• Technology components like online banking, ATMs, call centers, mobile apps, etc.
• Policy decisions, including rates, fees, personal data safety, etc.
This webinar will focus on the elements that are making households unhappy enough to switch and will show the differences by area (region, state, and locality) and demographics (millennials, high income households, women, etc.). If you are interested in gaining more members or learning what your accountholders really think of you, this will be a very productive webinar for you.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for leaders in marketing, sales, and retail banking, and leaders tasked with growing market share.
The local ranking on one key consumer metric for any attendee from an institution covered by the Benchmarks
Employee training log