|Event Date||Thu May 6 EDT (5 months ago)|
In the last year, hacker techniques have become even more sophisticated and every business’ threat landscape has widened making companies increasingly vulnerable to cyberattacks and breaches. The average cost of a data breach today in the United States is ~$8.19 Million. Ransomware attacks occur every 11 seconds. Cybercriminals are ready – exploiting employees working from home and companies operating on unsecured networks.
Save your seat for this session with Withum cybersecurity expert Matthew Ferrante to learn how organizations can successfully reduce the likelihood of compliance failures and mitigate the impact of cybersecurity incidents. He’ll be joined by Capital One Commercial Bank Treasury Management Lead Steve Susnak, who will discuss how to build more effective defenses against payments fraud.
• Identify how payments fraud is growing in the “new normal.”
• Understand how hackers target individuals and organizations.
• Understand why cybercriminals are only growing
• Understand how to begin to defend yourself and your organization against hackers and payment fraud
• Learn how to make a hacker’s job harder.
Head of Cyber and Information Security, Withum
SVP, Northern Markets Director, Treasury Management, Capital One Commercial Bank
• National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)