Wed Mar 24 +11 (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Mar 24 3:00am - Wed Mar 24 4:00am
This important presentation will answer questions including:
• Why do I need a trust deed and where do I get one?
• Can I hold the SMSF assets in my own name?
• Why is an ‘investment strategy’ required?
• What is the ‘sole purpose test’ – and why does it matter?
• What are the accounting, tax, and audit obligations?
• How do I make contributions and withdrawals, and pay pensions and death benefits?
• What are the costs of starting and running an SMSF?
• Tips and traps of running a SMSF
Gary Marsh CFP, MBA, MAcc
Senior Adviser, RSM Financial Services Australia
• RSM Australia