|Event Date||Tue Jul 13 EDT (3 months ago)|
Questions to be addressed at this event are:
1. Which employees should return to the office first?
2. Which employees should never return to the office (e. g. they can be highly productive while working remotely)?
3. Which employees should be re-located?
4. Are employees willing to be paid less for being allowed to work remotely?
5. Did the Pandemic expose shortcomings in the digital skills of employees (e. g. is training required to upgrade skills)?
6. Did the Pandemic expose shortcomings in remote working technology?
7. Did the Pandemic expose shortcomings in cyber-security?
8. What are real estate landlords and developers doing to make the office a more attractive place for employees to work from (e. g. food and drink, technology support, meeting rooms)?
9. Where should the office be (e. g. satellite offices)?
10. How can employees be reassured about the future of their job?
11. How can employees be reassured that it is safe to return to the office (e. g. temperature checks, no-touch tech, socially distanced workspaces, automated cleaning, sanitation measures)?
12. Which parts of the real estate industry have benefited from the Pandemic (e. g. regional or low-cost locations, logistics sites, local retail)?
13. Is the migration from city centre office blocks likely to prove permanent?
14. Has remote working strengthened the case for outsourcing?
15. Is data from “smart” buildings changing how real estate assets are managed (and, indeed, priced)?
16. What does the data tell us about upcoming real estate investment opportunities?
17. What impact has the Pandemic had on real estate as an investment asset class?
18. How are asset managers using (digital) data to inform ESG-driven investment decisions about real estate investing?
19. What impact has the Pandemic had on real estate financing markets?
20. What impact is tokenisation and fractionalisation having on real estate investment and ownership?
Commercial Property Finance, Fixed Income Returns, Fin Tech
Co-founder, CRO at Vertis.ai
CREtech Strategic Advisor, Digital Transformation, Product Development, Emerging Technologies, Data & Analytics
CEO at Global Alpha
Principal at Hobson Cardew and Co-founder of Future of Finance