Sun Oct 17 -03 - Tue Oct 19 -03 (5 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Sun Oct 17 2:00pm - Tue Oct 19 11:15am
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
6000 W Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
The last year and a half has brought rapid change to the Security industry. Security professionals had to handle a lot: Adapting to new COVID-19 protocols to keep workers safe, developing training strategies for new hires or existing staff, and even simply trying to “make it through the week.”
But now it’s time to build back better! Attend this event and learn how to overcome the top challenges affecting Security professionals today and in the future.
Benefits of Attending:
• Small footprint event (<75 total attendees) for deep conversations
• Expert-led workshops and sessions (earn CEUs)
• Complimentary accommodations at a luxury venue
• Roundtables and networking sessions over drinks
• Personalized 1:1 meetings with solution providers
• Free meals and refreshments
• COVID-19 safety protocols in place
These events are specifically designed for Security decision-makers (Managers, Directors, VPs)
Who arranges my meetings?
Once we have sourced providers based on your needs, we ask you to select the ones that you would like to meet with. Using a unique matching software, we produce an itinerary of 30-minute, one-on-one meetings.
What else happens at the Exchange?
Register for industry-specific seminars that run throughout the event. There are also numerous networking opportunities, including complimentary breakfasts, luncheons, cocktail receptions, a gala dinner, and an entertaining casino night.
• COVID-19 – Simplify Compliance places the highest priority on the safety of our guests. In preparation for attendance at our events, we want to share the following measures to promote health and wellbeing:
• Current hotel policy outlines that fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear face coverings or social distance in indoor and outdoor areas at our hotels, unless required by local law. Unvaccinated guests must still wear face coverings and practice social distancing when they are in indoor public spaces.
Meeting rooms will be set to comply with state and local recommended social distancing guidelines.
• Food service will follow the safety guidelines implemented by the hotel.
Simplify Compliance will continue to monitor the COVID-19 environment and the recommended guidelines and will communicate adjustments to the onsite policies and procedures as we approach the live event date.
To safeguard all those in attendance at our events, we ask that you stay home if you are feeling sick, have tested positive for COVID-19, or are showing COVID-19 symptoms. Please contact our customer service department to talk through options to move your registration to a future date.
Simplify Compliance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without refund, to expel and deactivate and/or revoke the credentials of participants who violate these safety provisions.
Mike “Batman” Cohen
Founder, Wayne Technologies
Director of Safety, Health, and Environmental, OHLA USA, Inc.
Federal Team Manager, Go Electric
Founder and CEO, Workforce Interactive
Office Manager | Facilities, Chewy.com
CTO and Cofounder, Digital Silence
Camille Oakes, CSP, SMS, CIT
President and CEO, Better Safety
• Axis Communications
• TrackForce Valiant
• Workforce Interactive