|Event Date||Tue Mar 23 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
Digital transformation is changing the insurance industry and ensuring a high level of accuracy and efficiency in claims management is more important than ever.
Traditional insurers are heavily reliant on manual work, and outdated methods and legacy systems. In a recent survey of UK financial services companies, 80% of respondents found that their systems were not fully integrated and they had an average of nine different content management systems in place.
While the use of AI and automation offers significant value to insurers, implementing AI is not without challenges, driven largely by scarce AI expertise and limited insights from generic AI services. Despite these obstacles, forward-looking insurers are finding that business-aware AI services, combined with low-code tooling, can enrich your content to support increased automation and faster processing with fewer manual tasks and increased accuracy.
Insurance Post in association with Nuxeo would like to invite you to a live interactive webinar session to discuss how AI can improve both accuracy and efficiency during the claims process and has a positive impact on customer experience.
Among the questions we will seek to answer are:
• How is intelligent process automation technology enabling smarter claims processing and fraud detection?
• What benefits do increased accuracy and efficiency through automation bring to the business as a whole?
• How can automating claims improve customer experience?
• What are the benefits of generic AI and personalized AI to customers?
• How can low-code tooling for AI services enable organizations to reduce their reliance upon AI experts and data scientists?
• How can new, business-aware capabilities in AI and machine learning increase agility?