|Event Date||Wed Jan 27 EST - Fri Jan 29 EST (9 months ago)|
The Forum will discuss the new reality the Turkish industry is facing in a post-COVID-19 world.
The agenda includes online, interactive discussions on energy market risks and investors’ sentiments along with virtual panels examining financing dynamic post-COVID-19, the reform of energy distribution systems, the boom of renewables and distributed generation investments in a Turkish energy mix as well as the role of digitalisation and technology in improving the yield in energy and renewable energy projects.
Key topics include:
• Turkish economy and energy sector in the wake of the COVID-19 – towards CO2 neutrality
• Scaling up energy investments
• M&A and prospects for distressed buyers and sellers
• Regulatory, commercial and technological barriers to implementing distributed generation in Turkey
• Financing energy projects post-COVID-19
• Growth of unlicensed solar investments in Turkey post-COVID-19
• Feed-in-Tariffs to end after 2020 – what’s next for the industry?
• Opportunities for geothermal energy
• Innovative solutions in energy transmission and distribution and funding options
• Building local capabilities around RE technologies and local content
• Digitalisation and new technologies in the energy sector
• Dynamics of the regional gas market/Ing market
• PPP models for distributed generation