Thu Jun 16 KST - Fri Jun 17 KST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Jun 15 11:00am - Thu Jun 16 11:00am
The event offers high-quality education and networking opportunities to global investment professionals and HNWIs in the booming market of South Korea.
This event attracts migration agencies, global immigration attorneys, investors, migration service providers, regional centers and project developers from across the world. Our educational panels moderated by industry experts provide valuable insight about global residency and citizenship by investment programs. The event will also feature business exhibits and a myriad of networking opportunities.
We invite anyone interested in expanding their global business network while learning about the global RCBI market to join us at this expo.
Who will attend this event?
• High-net-worth individuals
• International migration agents
• Regional centers
• Project developers
• Immigration and securities attorneys
• Broker-dealers and many other industry service providers
Why attend this event?
• Connect and grow your business networks with industry influencers
• Gain knowledge from interactive educational panels
• Showcase your business to a prominent gathering of global stakeholders
• South Korea has a growing number of HNWIs, increased by 11% over the last year.
• South Korea is among the Top 25 richest countries in the world based on average income.
• South Korea is among the Top 5 largest EB-5 investor markets in the world.