|Event Date||Wed Jun 23 EDT - Thu Jun 24 EDT (4 months ago)|
Transforming the Market Industry Towards Net Zero – This will focus on enhancing business opportunities, visibility, and networking opportunities for UK and Canadian companies.
Automotive, supply chain and tech companies from across the UK & Canada are invited to join us to learn more ZEV business opportunities across both nations. From battery manufacturing, to vehicle assembly &technology integration, this event will focus on enhancing trade, investment, business opportunities, visibility, and networking opportunities for UK and Canadian companies.
Aims and Objectives
• Increase awareness of ZEV supply chain opportunities across the UK and Canada.
• Enhance business networking and engagement between UK and Canadian automotive, auto-tech, and infrastructure companies.
○ Increase understanding of mobility innovation ecosystems across the UK and Canada: Including research, commercialisation, and scale-up resources.
• Identify areas of collaboration: Through knowledge sharing and networking, flesh out challenges, and complementary strengths and capabilities in ZEVs.
• Working toward COP26: In light of the UK hosting the UN COP26 Climate Change conference in Glasgow in November 2021, the Summit will act as a keystone event to showcase bilateral collaboration to decarbonise key sectors.