Thu Dec 9 UTC (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Dec 9 5:00am - Thu Dec 9 11:00am
This event provides an opportunity for U.S. exporters to connect, meet and discuss their business objectives with potential Canadian partners.
Canada’s geographic proximity, stable business climate, and familiar business practices is a USD 255 billion export market for U.S. businesses and considered first by export-ready SMEs prepared to grow in global markets.
This event is CS Canada’s flagship virtual trade and business development event providing U.S. SMEs with assistance in partnering with Canadian agents/distributors seeking opportunities in a dynamic U.S.-Canada trade and investment relationship.
• Canada - Market Overview
• Environmental Technologies
• Consumer Goods
• General Industrial - Manufacturing & Services
• E-Commerce & Cyber Security
• The Non-Resident Importer Program for U.S. companies
• Sending U.S. Temporary Workers to Canada
• Labelling and Certification Requirements
• Taxes for the Non-Resident companies
• Health Canada Product Registration and Certification
Minister Counselor, Commercial Affairs
Sr. Commercial Specialist, International Trade Administration
Principal Commercial Officer, US Department of Commerce
Commercial Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service, US Embassy Ottawa
Commercial Specialist, U.S. Department of Commerce
Commercial Specialist, CFE
Senior Vice President, Retail Council of Canada
Commercial Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service
Commercial Specialist, U.S. Consulate General Toronto, U.S. Department of Commerce / International Trade Administration