Thu Apr 22 PDT (6 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Apr 22 3:00pm - Thu Apr 22 4:30pm
Global cash flow analysis provides a complete picture of your borrower’s ability to repay loans. Join us to learn how to accurately and consistently evaluate all sources of cash and debt, resulting in better-informed lending decisions, and fewer losses to your financial institution.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
• Combine the cash flow and debt service impacts of related business entities, owners, and investments to arrive at a true global cash flow
• Identify the advantages and disadvantages of accrual- and cash-basis financial statements
• Determine how much cash is generated from items on the balance sheet
• Compare the UCA cash flow calculation method to traditional and EBITDA methods
• Apply the global cash flow analysis methodologies that best fit your financial institution’s needs
• Incorporate vital information from personal tax returns into the global cash flow analysis process
• Appropriately identify and assess owners’ lifestyle requirements and determine how they may impact repayment ability
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This insightful webinar will benefit senior loan officers, credit analysts, senior credit officers, loan review personnel, commercial loan officers, consumer loan officers, branch managers, and credit administration support staff.
Jeffery W. Johnson, MBA
Bankers Insight Group