Wed Mar 31 CDT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Mar 31 2:00am - Wed Mar 31 3:15pm
Join this webcast if you want to understand the basic concepts of estate and gift strategies, and other considerations that can be used to help clients and business owners.
This webcast will cover fundamental gift and estate strategies, and discuss important considerations for 2021 and beyond.
Join this webcast to understand:
• Potential updates from the new administration that could impact estate and gift planning and valuations
• Gifting in the current economic environment and considerations for valuation professionals (alternatives to life-time exemption and low interest rate environment)
Who Will Benefit?
• Valuation Professionals
• Other professionals who provide estate and gift planning services
• Estate and gift taxes
• Estate and gift planning
• Learning Outcomes
• Recall basic concepts underlying estate and gift planning
• Identify strategies and considerations in the current environment
• Identify current methods and sources for determining discounts for lack of control and marketability