Thu May 13 EEST (7 months ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu May 13 8:00am - Thu May 13 9:00am
Despite 2020 headwinds, transactional activity for Italian real estate remained steady, confirming investors’ focus on core products with strong fundamentals.
Now, with growing occupational market confidence, a fiscal recovery roadmap and global dry powder ready to rain on Europe, what allocations and appetite can we expect into the Italian real estate markets?
Value-Add Entry Strategies for Italian Real Estate:
• Government & Fiscal Support - Recovery Roadmap & funding strategies
• Bonds & Debt Market - Attractive yields to kick start deals?
• GDP, Interest Rates & Unemployment - Will the market cool or ramp up?
• Investment Strategies - Debt or equity? Buy, sell or repurpose?
• Value Add vs Core - Risk profiles and ROI make sense?
• Assets - Flight to core or alternatives in the driving seat?
• JVs & Equity Partners - Where to find product and new development opportunities?
• Raising Capital - Where is the capital coming from and will equity pour only in core assets?
• Pricing & Product Demand - All about location or are asset classes the main deciding factor?
Starwood Capital Group
Head of Europe, CA Ventures
Country Managing Director, Duff & Phelps REAG
Head of Transactions Europe, Cromwell Property Group
Senior Vice President-Country Head Italy, Colony Capital
Managing Director and Country Head Italy, Barings Real Estate
GLOBAL ECLUB PARTNER:
• International Workplace Group
• Duff & Phelps
PAN EUROPEAN CLUB PARTNER: