|Event Date||Sun Apr 19 EDT - Thu Apr 23 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
This GLOMACS Value for Money Audit training course is designed to assist the auditor in assessing whether an organization operates in a cost conscious, efficient and effective manner, and it will improve the organization’s internal audit function.
The role of internal audit is to assess the management in achieving the strategic objectives. Though generally Value for Money (VfM) audits are performed more frequently in the public sector, there are an increasing number of private companies carrying out VfM audits. However, few auditors have in-depth experience of Value for Money Auditing.
This unique practice-based GLOMACS training course brings together the common elements of VfM Audit based reviewing into a single source for a reviewer.
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course is open to all and will be useful to all accounting professionals and auditors working within or with joint ventures particularly internal auditors that need to execute Value for Money (VfM) or Performance reviews.
• Auditors / Auditing Managers
• Accounting Executive / Managers
• Financial Reporting Managers
• Financial Executives / Managers / Controllers /Directors
• Budgeting Officers / Executives / Managers
• Cost Controllers, Executive & Managers
• Treasurers / Managers
• Taxation & Reporting Executives / Managers
• JV Executives / Managers / Advisors
• Production Sharing Executives / Managers / Advisors
• Business / Investment Analysts & Managers
• Regulatory Compliance Officers
• Commercial Analysts, Executives & Manager