|Event Date||Wed Oct 17 EDT (about 3 years ago)|
This webinar will provide an “introduction” to the banking industry and touch on most all aspects of banking. It is a must for all new bankers and/or those that want to "brush up" on their general banking knowledge!
By attending this training session, you will develop an understanding of the following areas of banking:
• Full-service commercial banking including a brief history of the modern US banking industry and how banks make money
• Products and services offered by banks including depository accounts, lending, trust department, and cash management
• Types of loans-consumer, residential, and commercial
• The five “Cs” of credit: capacity, capital, collateral, conditions, and character
• Investment products (FDIC and non-FDIC insured)
• Competitors in the market place
• Emerging technologies including the latest trends
• Banking regulations and regulatory agencies
• Management of the bank including the ALCO, audit, and loan committees
Who should attend?
• Credit analysts, personal bankers, financial service representatives, tellers, business development officers.
David L. Osburn
Founder, Osburn & Associates, LLC, a Business Training and Contract CFO