|Event Date||Tue Dec 7 EST (7 months ago)|
Join us for the Virtual Internal Audit Seminar which will include panels covering the relationship between Compliance and Internal Audit; model validation and compliance technology systems; information security risks; credit risk; anti-bribery, corruption, and sanctions compliance; as well as a discussion with regulators on audit expectations and observations. We’ve also expanded this year’s program to include additional areas/issues of focus for internal audit programs and professionals.
Agenda topics and highlights include:
- Discussion with Regulators on Audit Expectations and Observations
- Impact of COVID-19 on Internal Audit
- Internal Audit’s Role in Managing Information Security Risks
- Surviving a Consent Order as an Internal Auditor
- Emerging Issues in Internal Audit