|Event Date||Wed Jun 23 EDT - Thu Jun 24 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
For over two decades, Sidoti has been the premier provider of independent securities research focused specifically on small cap companies—generally with market caps between 100 million and 3 billion—and the institutions that invest in small cap equities.
Benefits of our New Quarterly Conference Format
• Avail Yourself of The Most Time-Relevant Messaging: Your most significant events may not coincide with our conference’s traditional biannual schedule. Now you can relay your message at times you deem it most meaningful to interface with the investment community…and you can do so with greater regularity.
• Present Your Investment Merits with Less Congestion: Rather than an event with upwards of 100 companies presenting on a single day, we intend to limit presenting companies to no more than 65 per day. Issuer/Investor scheduling conflicts should occur with much less frequency.
• Better Coordinate Your NDR and Other Conference Activity: With more conference options, you can better coordinate your non-deal roadshow activity, so it is less likely to coincide with a Sidoti conference appearance, or conflict with another conference in which you are scheduled to appear.
Reasons to attend:
• A Unique Nexus for the Small Cap Community: Our exclusive focus is facilitating interaction between small cap companies and investors with a specific interest in a market segment we believe to be underserved by alternative meet-ups.
• Leading Investors: Because our research is provided to many of the leading small cap money managers on Wall Street, our conferences are attended by many of the most prominent investors in the small-cap arena. We have recently expanded our outreach to family offices and investment advisors interested in great small cap ideas.
• Efficient Corporate Access Due to Critical Mass: Your corporate access needs can be met efficiently at our events. At each of Sidoti’s last two conferences, over 120 small cap issues presented their investment theses to on average 650 registered institutional investors through corporate presentations and over 1000 one-on-one meetings.