|Event Date||Wed Jul 14 EDT (6 months ago)|
COVID-19 has created new challenges in the SME Finance ecosystem, which require new solutions and strategic partnerships. That is why so many banks around the world are partnering with Big Tech companies to provide solutions for their SME clients.
We will examine the increasing importance of Big Tech companies, who are coming into the SME financing field from other spaces, such as social networking, e-commerce, supply chain purchasing, and more. The discussion will focus on how these large players are working with and competing against the established big banks and other more traditional financial sector institutions.
What you will learn about;
• Is COVID-19 motivating more partnerships or competition between Big Tech companies and banks?
• What are the trends in partnerships between banks and Big Tech companies post COVID-19?
• What are the keys to successful partnerships?
• What are the major reasons for disappointments?
• How are policymakers influencing the relationships between Big Tech companies and banks?
CEO, SME Finance Forum
Managing Director and Head, Grab Financial Services
Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo’s Business