|Event Date||Tue Aug 9 EDT (in 3 months)|
This session focuses on the Branch Manager’s Role as Sales and Service Leader. Managers learn to plan, motivate, and challenge the team to consistently provide exceptional service and meet the Branch’s goals.
• The Retail Branch Performance Chart
• Finding How Today’s Customer Experience is Changing
• Maximizing Your Bank’s Competitive Edge
• Growing the Retail Branch from Within
• Security and Safety in Retail Banking
• Making Referral Recommendations
• Networking Do’s and Don’ts
• Retail Banking “Best Practices" and Action Planning
Offered in Partnership with the Illinois Bankers Assoc. - Live Streamed Via Zoom
More than ever before, today's retail banking leadership team is faced with a multitude of challenges and opportunities. Successful banks have branch leadership who are focused on motivating and engaging the team, building and increasing loyal customer relationships, mitigating risks through compliance and regulatory adherence, and accomplishing retail banking goals. In essence, the branch manager is the business manager. On-going education, training, and networking are essential in developing successful retail banking leadership in today's ever-changing environment.
• An investment in developing “best practices” for your bank's branch network.
• An educational resource for training and career development.
• Recognition and opportunities for 2022 leadership.
• A foundation builder for banking schools.
• A commitment to successful, profitable, efficient and effective branches.
Key Elements of this Series:
• Develop and Implement Retail Banking Business Plan
• Discover Individual Leadership and Leadership Styles
• Ensure Regulatory, Compliance, Operational Efficiencies
• Mitigate Risks
• Grow the Retail Bank in 2022
• Explore Proven Sales, Service, and Relationship Building Skills and Tools
• Motivate and Boost Employee and Team Success
• Manage Challenging Situations with Team Members and Customers
• Strengthen Communication and Day-to-Day Effectiveness
• Increase “Bench Strength” in the retail banking offices
• Determine Critical Branch “Best Practices”