|Event Date||Thu Mar 25 EDT (7 months ago)|
A financial planning masterclass with Netwealth’s qualified advisers and proprietary financial tools, for individuals considering their post-work life and those who intend to fully retire soon.
Whether you want a head start in planning for the years following full-time work, or you intend to fully retire soon, now is always a good time to start getting your ducks in a row. The aim of this morning session is to help your plan for an enriched and sustainable retirement, providing you with the key considerations and steps to create financial security in your later years.
A common dilemma in planning ahead is balancing the life you live now with the life you hope to live in retirement. This interactive virtual workshop will look at a wide range of retirement issues including:
• Working on your retirement pot.
• How to prepare financially and the factors you can and cannot control.
• Modelling your wealth using interactive planning tools, considering the impact of inflation, tax and time.
• The right mix of investments to achieve your financial goals.
• The challenge of a regular and sustainable income.
• Critical factors when initiating drawdown, including the lifetime allowance and other tax considerations.
• Passing on your wealth: the trade-offs between tax efficiency and control.
In addition, there will breakout room sessions built in to take a deeper dive into key elements to successful planning.
• Retirement planning.
• Lifetime allowance.
• Mitigating the risk of drawdown.
• Construction of Netwealth portfolios.
• Generating a sustainable retirement income .
Head of Portfolio Management, Netwealth
Head of Client Advisory, Netwealth
Senior Client Adviser, Netwealth
2021 Sponsor & Partner