|Event Date||Wed Sep 1 EDT - Thu Sep 2 EDT (23 days ago)|
From panels featuring developers and property managers to engagement opportunities with lenders and affordable housing leaders, the two-day virtual event will highlight innovative practices and cutting-edge projects that are advancing equity in housing and economic opportunity.
This year's conference will be an important run-up to WHEDA's 50th anniversary event next year, when we will return fully in person and celebrate in grand style. For now, we are ecstatic with the speakers and content for this year's sessions!
President, E&A Team Inc.
Founder and CEO, Area Probe
Assistant Director and Director of Research, Othering & Belonging Institute
Dr. Tiffany Manual
President and CEO, TheCaseMade
Co-Founder and CEO, Module
• Advantage Capital
• Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLC
• Enterprise Community Investments, Inc.
• Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
• Local Initiatives Support Corporation
• Lutheran Social Services of Wisconsin and Upper Michigan
• National Equity Fund, Inc.
• Northpointe Development
• Novogradac & Company LLP
• Oakbrook Corporation
• RBC Capital Markets
• Wisconsin Housing Preservation Corp.
• SVA Certified Public Accountants
• Wisconsin Management Company, Inc.
• MSP Real Estate, Inc.
• Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
• HAI Group
• Gorman & Company
• The PNC Financial Services Group
• Hope Community Capital LLC
• M3 Insurance