Wed Jun 23 CDT (7 months ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Jun 23 10:00am - Wed Jun 23 3:30pm
What You'll Learn:
• What developers and investors should be doing to capitalize on all the corporate relocation Texas is seeing.
• What is most important for companies, residents, and tenants when relocating and how to assure that's incorporated into your project.
• The asset classes and submarkets that are positioned for the most success as Texas continues to grow at an unparalleled speed.
• Opportunities that remain for out of town investors looking to enter the Texas market.
• Why Texas is seeing an influx of capital from outside investors and developers.
• The main factors to take into consideration when considering business ventures in the Lone Star State.
Founder, Hall Group
Global Ceo, Cbre Real Estate Investments, Ceo, Trammell Crow Company
Partner, Billingsley Company
Chairman Of The Board And Chief Investment Officer, Je Dunn
Ceo, Utility Global
Commissioner Representing Employers, Texas Workforce Commission
Co-regional Managing Principal, Gensler
Managing Partner, Bp Ventures, The Future Of Mixed-use, Retail & Entertainment
Principal Broker, Re/max
Executive Chairman, Weitzman
Vp, Cordish Companies
Founder, Corinth Properties
Principal, Michael Hsu Office Of Architecture
Managing Principal, Houston, Cushman & Wakefield
President & Ceo, Granite Properties
Ceo, Cawley Partners
Principal, Interior Design Director, Perkins&will
Senior Evp - Asset Management And Construction, Hartman Income Reit
President, Site Selection & Incentives, Esrp Real Estate
Ceo, Douglas Elliman Texas
Ceo, Gables Residential
Ceo, The Hanover Company
Director, Rhode Partners
• Rhode Partners
• Method architecture
• Perkins & Will
• Energy Corridor
• Douglas Elliman