Thu Dec 9 CST (in about 23 hours)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Dec 9 12:30am - Thu Dec 9 4:00am
New York World Innovators Meet is the overseas branch venue of the World Innovators Meet 2021. The main venue of the event is in Shanghai, China. WIM is a flagship event curated by EqualOcean for the past 6 years. It is a time where international delegates discuss hot button topics in China’s key industries. This year, New York WIM will focus on China’s Investment Opportunities in 2022 and Beyond.
In a short span of 6 years, WIM has grown from a local event in China to a global event that bridges the world and China by bringing together 1,500+ international speakers (including several Nobel laureates), 50,000 global attendees, and 2,000+ media and community partners.
Topics we will talk about this time:
• China's investment outlook for 2022: Assessing future opportunities and risks
• Zhuan Jing Te Xin, the new wave of entrepreneurship in China
• Is now the right time to be bullish on Chinese stocks?
• Understanding the latest trends in China's evolving consumer market
• ESG Investing in China: Cultivating a sustainable startup ecosystem
• What sectors should VCs be watching for the next batch of Chinese unicorns?