Tue Feb 1 CST (in 8 days)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Feb 1 1:00am - Tue Feb 1 1:00am
With small business owners eager to capitalize on pent-up demand, many financial institutions are focusing on small business lending to grow loans and core deposits. Community banks and credit unions can capitalize on their traditional strengths: knowledge of the customer, local loan decisions, and greater flexibility in terms and pricing to create a compelling value proposition for the small business borrower. But to compete with larger banks and marketplace lenders, they must streamline underwriting so they can focus on sourcing the best opportunities and managing relationships.
In this webinar learn how small business lenders can source better lending opportunities as well as how to quickly determine the creditworthiness of a prospective borrower.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
• Source better small business lending opportunities.
• Better match your loan products to meet customer needs.
• More efficiently underwrite small business loans.
• Identify opportunities to offer other bank products and services.
• Add more value to the customer or member relationship.
President, New Horizons Financial Group