|Event Date||Tue Jan 19 EST - Thu Jan 21 EST (9 months ago)|
Account Management Level Two is a comprehensive course designed to assist the Account Manager in navigating complex issues pertaining to borrowers in asset based lending, especially in a difficult economic climate. Using a series of case studies, the instructor will walk participants through multidoc deals, including split lien, unitranche, and 1st/2nd lien deals, highlighting key considerations for each. Participants will also learn to understand atypical collateral, handle problem loans, and comprehend legal implications in multidoc loans.
• Discussion of effective management tools (collateral considerations)
- The support structure available to the Account Manager/RM
- Implications of the current pandemic crisis, especially as it impacts common borrowers for ABL lenders, and what an account manager should expect and do
• Overview of multidoc deals and pandemic considerations
- Implications of the current pandemic crisis, especially as it impacts common borrowers for ABL lenders, and what an account manager should expect and do.
- Understanding atypical collateral and enterprise value lending in a Multidoc deal along with financing gaps
• Structural and legal details of various Multidoc deals, including unitranche, split lien, and 1st and 2nd lien deals
- Key considerations at origination and closing of Multidoc deals and the positives and downsides of each, as well as legal nuances and practical management tips
- Understanding complexity of deals such as Acquisitions; Taking debt private; Dividend recapitalization and other factors.
• The intercreditor agreement and complex structures arising from non-traditional assets (EV lending)
- Agreement among lender (AAL) about setting basis points and other differences from various lender perspectives.
Kevin Gimber, VP - Underwriter, PNC Business Credit