|Event Date||Tue Nov 30 EST (in about 1 month)|
This update will focus on the key audit issues for the upcoming audit season, including any feedback from regulators.
The detailed content will be finalised just prior to the presentation is likely to include:
• Thinking differently in your audit planning approach, including risk assessment and materiality benchmarks.
• An overview of the requirements in the revised ISA 540.
• The practical considerations and challenges in auditing going concern and the requirements of the revised ISA 570.
• Ensuring sufficient and appropriate audit evidence is obtained.
• Preparing the audit report and audit opinion.
Who Should Attend
This is aimed at all levels of staff involved in auditing financial statements.