|Event Date||Thu Sep 8 EDT - Fri Sep 9 EDT (in 8 months)|
Whilst women are swaying almost all verticals and sectors across the globe, we are celebrating the insurance industry's foremost women of influence and leadership at the inaugural Insurance Tech.
With one-day virtual agenda, the conference will invite the most influential women leaders from the leading insurance companies to enlighten the technological disruption through modes like AI, ML, Big Data & IoT.
Witness the interactive sessions, anecdotal presentations, and engaging panel discussions at this two-day in-person event!
Not trying to Empower Women in Insurance! Rather, we are empowering the insurance world with the influence of women leaders from insurance.
This virtual conference will bring 250+ insurance industry decision-makers together in person, both men, and women, to learn lessons, forge strategies, and tackle the biggest digital transformation challenges encountered by the insurance sectors.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
• Hear key strategies for leadership development and exchange of ideas among peers
• New world, new customers, new solutions – Better customer experiences for the foreseeable future
• Digital disruption – Know how you can leverage technologies such as analytics, blockchain and cloud to advantage
• Real-time risk insights by mastering emerging and disruptive technology
• Network with some of the US insurance industry’s most influential women leaders
• Make your presence where leaders and innovators come together
President, Toronto Insurance Women's Association (TIWA)
Director, Claim Transformation, The Auto Club Group
Chief Deputy Commissioner of Insurance, Carolina Department of Insurance
Vice President, Puritan Life